Like I said in my last “Things That Make My Heart Swell” post in July, I think we will re-visit this subject monthly, since it’s so easy to find the things that make me (us) happy, and photographic evidence is fun…and appealing to viewers, right? Right. Thankfully I’ve figured out how to edit my pictures better and in a much easier fashion, as well as ENLARGE them since then!
So….here are my current swelling moments (in no particular order):
1. Roo showing me where his eyes are by quickly blinking them over and over again. (This one should really be a video. Maybe soon on Instagram – which by the way is @flowingwiththego – obviously…)
2. BBQ’s with good old friends and lots of kids…and a rousing game of Mother (or Father) May I…?
4. Smissy being back in town!!! (that would be slang for my super-hot-awesome-moving-home-until-she-moves-to-Colorado sister)…Pictures coming SOON!!!!
5. Living room camping (sort of)
(The REAL camping – in a friends backyard, that is – will take place THIS weekend!
(Please ignore the vaccum cleaner in the top two pictures. It’s out so much, I don’t even notice it. Until of course I do.)
8. Whole Foods treats.
9. Early Saturday morning reading.
10. BFF and her beautiful babe:
(He was scrubbing all of the sandbox trucks with that brush…)
12. These sleepy feet:
Hello August 1st!
Be Well & Make Your Heart Swell.